Personal Information that Say It Personally may collect about you:
Say It Personally may collect personal information which we receive when;
- you use our services
- you contact us
- you are a recipient of our services
This may include information which you provide where you;
- complete one of our forms
- contact Say It Personally directly in writing or by phone
We may collect the following types of information;
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contactdetails
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Say It Personally
Why Say It Personally collects personal information
Say It Personally collects your personal information to;
- provide you with services
- enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products/services
- improve and develop our products/services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our servicesmeet its legal and regulatory obligations.
How Say It Personally collect personal information
Say It Personally collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer contacts us or is a recipient of our services
- when services are provided.
Who sees the personal information that Say It Personally holds
Customers’ personal information may be provided to:
Say It Personally employees and associates
• where it is necessary to disclose the information to them to provide the services required.
Selected third parties
• where services are provided, and it is necessary to disclose the information to them to provide the services for the purposes of identity verification
Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety for example;
- to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosure of personal information required by law
Say It Personally may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law, or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
• Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- managing credit and credit related accounts
- recovering debt
- checking details on claims for all types of insurance
- checking details of job applicants and employees
- We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Keeping Personal information secure
Say It Personally is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
Say It Personally will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Say It Personally will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Say It Personally relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform Say It Personally of any changes to their information.
Access to personal Information
You can request details of personal information that Say It Personally holds about you, by contacting us at;
email@example.com, or by writing to;
Say It Personally Ltd
Requests must be made in writing.
Proof of identification is required to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information.
A customer may allow Say It Personally to provide them with information about services that we have selected, which may be of interest to them.
Marketing channels used may include all means of communication, e.g. email, phone, letter, social media post or message or SMS text message.
Should you wish to opt out please let us know by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org,
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may include links to other sites of interest. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer. We would encourage you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any such website in question.
How to contact us
Say It Personally Ltd